Thursday, November 4, 2010

Riley Vs. DMV round 3

My wife and I recently registered our new car in the state of Utah. Like most things involving the DMV, registering and getting a new title is annoying. There seems to be an unnecessary amount of fees involved, we did manage to save 5 dollars by using our old plates....

I filled out the form and put the new owners as myself "or" my wife, when we got the title in the mail it only had my name. Great another thing to add to my to do list "call DMV". When I called this afternoon I was greeted in a very monotone voice "thank you for calling the department of motor vehicles my name is Kiki (for real) how can I help you". I explained my situation and she assured me I must have filled it out wrong. Most people don't like being told they have made a mistake, I am one who hates it (only until I am proven wrong). With her statement as such i asked if there was an imaging system that she could check, she placed me on hold.....2 minutes later she gets back on and tells me the form I need to fill out. She rushed to end the conversation but not before I ask what the image showed, "sorry Mr Pack, we made the error"... thought so.

Point: Riley

1 comment:

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

You have to fill out a form to correct their error. That is irritating.