Thursday, November 18, 2010

brandon flowers

Last night myself, my wife, and my adopted(figurative) sister went to the Brandon Flowers concert. I got there at 5:30 (you're welcome ladies) to secure a spot in line. The three of us are short, thus standing in line an extra hour, or two, is worth it to be able to see the show, and see the show we sure did. We were right up in front and it turned out to be more than worth it. My adopted sister Addie was making love to the bassist with her eyes the whole time causing him to attempt a couple pic tosses in her direction.

After the show we were walking around and noticed him in the venue after conversation we ended up at a the bar sitting at a table with him, Ronnie from the killers, and Fran Healy (the lead singer from the band Travis). It was a cool moment seeing my wife and Fran going through pictures of his son on his iphone. Anyone who knows me is aware of my ability to "fan out" so having normal conversations with a man who has recorded with Sir Paul Mccartney and has sold millions of albums was a highlight.








2 comments:

Shandi said...

Very cool... Thank goodness you shaved for the occasion!

Unknown said...

I like that homey is holding a copy of Adaptation.