Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a little trip

In the spring, of this year, I had just graduated from college, in mid transition to University of Utah and was unemployed. My pals justin, trevor, and josh (The Bayou boys) (as they call themselves) invited me along for a trip they were taking to California to go to a wedding. My wife set it up that they would be staying at her parents house and I "had to" go so i could be the buffer. I took it as my wife was getting sick of me stressing about finding a job and also making lame "to do list" so I stayed "busy". I am annoying to begin with, never mind when I have no direction from day to day.

It was a good trip. These are the random clips we filmed on Trevor's ipod nano and my 3 year old camera, I have a feeling only the four of us will enjoy this.

Bayou boys + 1 california trip from Riley Pack on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Glad i ran across this site.Added keepinitepic.blogspot.com to my bookmark!