Thursday, December 16, 2010

twelve days of christmas DAY 3-12

so, it only took me two days until I missed one. For this post I will forgo the risk of missing a day and just post the rest of the 12 days of christmas.


Day 3 - Macbook Pro

I last laptop I bought was an iBook G4 back in 2005...or maybe end of 2004. Anyway, I think it's time for an upgrade.



Day 4 - A statue
I have always wanted to have a really nice statue in my front yard. Something like this would be nice (I guess I need a yard first)


Day 5 - HD projector.
We have the perfect wall and perfect place to mount it.



Day 6 - Lasik
Obviously



Day 7 - Boots
Something like these but with a pointier toe, different leather, and maybe a side zipper instead of a strap... okay so nothing like these.



Day 8 - Job at TWA/Chiat/Day
One of these days I should start my career.



Day 9 - Nokia Phone
I miss when phones were like this.



Day 10 - timex easy reader
Cheap and timeless.



Day 11 - baseball shirt
In the past I have always looked bad in these, maybe it's time to give it another chance.



Day 12 - vintage globe
One of these in the office or family room is always a perfect addition.



Merry Christmas

No comments: