Saturday, August 21, 2010

Denim

I have a little passion for the right pair of jeans. I have been on a quest for my whole life to find the "go to" jeans. For me, those jeans are Levis 511 in dark blue. I think they call it Indigo....whatever. These jeans are the perfect colour and fit. I wear them, nearly, everyday.... you could tell by the gross swampy smell that was developing in the crotch.

I am, also, a strong advocate of not washing your jeans. I wash mine every 6 months or so, never sooner, usually later. I washed mine for the first time since December a couple days ago. The method i use for washing them is in a bath tub filled with cold water. I use a minimal amount of detergent and let them soak for 20 minutes and then work them in the water and soak for another 20 (one of these days I will give a full tutorial). I'm sure a lot of this you don't care about but the result is worth it. My wife got me a new pair because they were on sale and she is aware of my love for them. I thought I would post side by side shots so you can see the difference and the uniqueness you get from wearing them in yourself.




one of these days I will try these.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Exhaust are still my go to jeans.