Monday, December 28, 2009

BEST OF 2009!!!

I know how much you (all 3 of you) enjoy reading my opinions every so often on this very self centered blog. In keeping with the tradition of narcissism, I bring you the 2nd annual Year's Best... actually top 3.

BEST ALBUM
1. Animal Collective - merriweather post pavilion
2. Passion Pit - Manners
3. Devendra Banhart - What Will We Be
honorable mention: Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

SONGS
1. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks (fredfalke remix)
2. Julian Casablancas - 11th dimention
3. Animal Collective - in the flowers

MOVIES
1. Taken
2. The Hangover
3. I love you, man

TV SHOWS
1. the Hills (always tops the list)
2. Project Runway
3. School of Surf

CONCERTS
1. The Killers
2. Passion Pit
3. The Black Keys
honorable mention: Finally seeing Q-tip after all these years.

GUILTY PLEASURES
1. Lady Gaga
2. Jersey Shore (TV show)
3. Playing Wii and actually liking it.

That's all I got for now, I guess after a whole year I forget all the things I "loved" (i tend to change my mind A LOT). Whether it was for a short time or the whole year, there was a lot of good stuff that happened. If you have been following this blog then you already knew that.

1 comment:

ROXY MARJ said...

LOOOOONG TIIME NO TALK!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!???? I am dying to see this show Jersey Shore, heard it is hilarious! ;)