Monday, December 29, 2008

Best of 2008

I don't know about you but I love the end of the year "best of" lost. I don't know why I care, I agree with only a fraction of the lists. I always wonder who these people are who seam to be the voice of the entire nation and say Britney Spears has done it again. I would like to say I am such a voice but my voice is only so loud. I have very little credibility but I think I have an eye (or an ear) for awesome. I do speak to whoever will listen so here it is.

KEEPIN IT EPIC'S BEST OF 2008

ALBUM
MGMT (it did come out last year but did anybody but me even notice?)

We can't argue Coldplay did it this year.

MOVIE
Vicky Cristina Barcelona


BOOK (that I have not read yet)


TV
The Hills (again)


I could go on but if you want to see what's been awesome this year, just look in the archives.

ps. let me know your favs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Agree about Vicky Christina Barcelona. Soo Dope.

Music: Cat Power JukeBox

Trend: Not Caring

Accomplishment: Finishing the 2 hardest classes of my degree with a better than normal average

Purchase: Trumpet from flea market for my sister

Most Fun: Surfing

Those are some of my tops for 08.

-Bryan

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooo steeeeeeeeeeeeeezy