Saturday, September 18, 2010

another day at the office.

The title should say "just another night working at whole foods". I guess i was trying to make it sound more awesome. In reality, I do love my job, the people are rad and it's a fun place to work. This post isn't about me, or my job. I mean to highlight a specific situation that happened last night. Phil (ty burrell) from modern family came in. As many of you should know, Modern Family is actually the funniest show on TV (emmy to prove it). After helping him find some butter we had a pretty lengthy conversation about the show and life. Pretty rad guy, it's always nice to meet someone you think is cool and they actually end up being cool.



ps. I am not one of those people. when you meet me I am not as cool as you thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Envy. I love Modern Family and Phil is my favorite.

the conleys said...

so jealous.

he is hilarious. a favorite show of ours, hands down.

Shandi said...

I think you're cool