Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Maybe next time.

Remember when i was really excited about the Devendra Banhart concert?... I think I blogged about it 3 times. Well, we drove 6 hours from Vegas (pictures tomorrow, maybe) and get back to Salt Lake just in time to make it to the venue and find that the show has been cancled. I guess he broke his leg, here is his little message.

"hey there friends. so your old pal Devendra just broke some bone in his leg skateboarding before the show yesterday. i'm ok thanks but we had to cancel the last few shows of the tour. I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry to all of you who were planning on seeing me and the Grogs and we will really miss playing for you. i wanted to play the shows anyway like in a bed or something but the dr's didn't think that was a great idea. THANK YOU forever for your support, it means the world to us and again, SORRY to all of you.
love,
devendra and the grogs"

Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: