Wednesday, March 24, 2010

good looking movies

I think this happens every year around this time, but maybe not. There are a lot of good movies coming out right nowish. My wife got us some screener tickets for How to train your dragon at the Imax 3-D NBD (that's cool kids talk for "no big deal" fyi) That movie was cool, mainly because it was the first movie i have seen in 3-d, I won't see Avatar, so don't ask. I did not mean to talk about any of those two movies...ooops. I was meaning to talk about these two.

This one is called Breaking Upwards and it seems to be about a couple that is in each others lives and "needs" to branch out.

Breaking Upwards Movie Trailer from Breaking Upwards on Vimeo.



This one is called Tiny Furniture, and it's something we can all relate too, waking up and feeling useless. Lena Dunham is a good film maker.

Tiny Furniture Trailer from Lena Dunham on Vimeo.




Also, if you have not noticed, I am over Youtube lately. Vimeo is more legit. In a very unrelated note, i have had kanye west on heavy rotation...not sure why.."can't tell me nothin'"

No comments: