Friday, May 28, 2010

whats up today

My wife and I are selling our car. We are in no NEED to sell it but have a cool offer and selling it would be dope.... I probably shouldn't say that, how is that going to help sell the car? I should say something like "my wife and I are having a baby and have massive credit card dept and if we don't sell our car we will be kicked out of our apartment and be forced to live on the street." For the time being believe that, at least till the car is sold.

Read this on imboycrazy.com today

"7. pellegrino bottles are the new starbux cup! more pretentious AND better for you!"

...again that means I have been ahead of the game for sometime.

Is it just me or was Kelly Clarkson the last good american idol? Seriously who is this guy?

Bryan are you going to make a new video any time soon?

Happy Memorial Day Weekend...god bless america?


p.s. to celebrate our TWO year wedding anniversary, we will be seeing Sex and The City 2....it only makes sense to see a sequel on our two year right?....stoked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This will be a good place to up to speed on you two!
Can I send pictures to your web site!!!!
Ma