Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years in Winnipeg

Big delay time, I think this has been the longest I have gaped between posting. If you have noticed, I changed things up a bit. The title seams a lot more appropriate for the content. The colour is still black, not because I am a huge fan, but rather because it saves energy... every little bit helps, isn't that right Al Gore?

Anyway, back to me. I had a very odd moment last night. I was out for dinner for a friends birthday and not only was my blog discussed ( i don't think I brought it up) but the contents of my blog were the actual conversation. It was odd to hear people talking about what I had posted.

In the tradition of sharing what I think is awesome and not wanting to disappoint all my 3 followers, here are some polaROIDS from our recent trip to Canada.


Walking on a Frozen River


Welcome to Winnipeg


Ken Hongs = Legit


Taking a little train at -30 degrees


Ryan, Me, Jef


Terry, Shandi, Dad


Bank of Montreal and Winnipeg Transit Bus. I would take the bus to skate there a lot.


My House

Thanks for the fun time, to all those who were involved.

No comments: