Sunday, January 4, 2009

everyone has something

I have recently learned, or at least came to the self knowledge of, my life is rather simple. I prefer to travel to school, work, or the store by bike or foot. I like to come home to a clean house. If said house is not clean I enjoy vacuuming more than anything. I go to bed at roughly the same time every night and I wake up early if I need to or not. My life is a simple as connect four but maybe a little more colourful. I guess even thought I am simple or boring I do have a couple vices. I love Tapatio sauce, I tend to put it on nearly everything. For a while in California I carried this wonderful stuff around with me when I would dine out. I'm not sure if those two tidbits make me less boreing or just more like Jack Nicholsons character in As Good as it Gets.

No comments: