Friday, December 31, 2010

BEST OF 2010

As we reach the end of another year it is customary that I inject you all with what I though was the best of the year. There is no order and it is mainly the things I can remember now. I'm sure if I gave it more thought they might be different.

Movies:
- Wall Street 2
- Inception
- Solitary Man
- I'm Still Here (anyone who has seen it will agree)

Music (albums)
- Brandon Flowers - Flamingo
- Black Keys - Brothers
- Beach House - Teen Dream
Honorable Mention
- Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

Songs
- Us Royalty - Equestrian
- Surf City - crazy rulers of the world
- Black Keys - She's long gone
- Brandon Flowers - Magdalena

Tv Shows
- The Today Show
- Modern Family
- Conan (watching it online the next day)

Accomplishments
- Actually keeping a new years resolution. No soda in 2010 (except for a sip of root beer on my birthday.... sorry Justin beat you to it)
- Getting my Associates Degree then getting right into the university of Utah and moving on to the next thing.
- Buying a House.... well it's a condo.
- Shooting a gun (I know I know, I have gone a little over kill with the gun thing.)

This last year was an eventful one to say the least, if you have been following my blog you know that. 2011 is sounding like it will be a good one for music, there are a few albums that are coming out that I have been looking forward too (cut copy, US royalty, the strokes). Have a safe New Years, if you drink and drive, stay in west valley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im still here, soooo good
-terry