Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who wants to buy a house?

The news is in, my parents are moving from Winnipeg to Ottawa.

I will never return to the house where I grew up from age 7 to 19. I am open to you guys starting a charity to raise money and buy the house. I love Winnipeg, the family and friends, the cobblestone skatespots, the winters that remind me how awesome summer is, the traffic, the slow speed limits, SuperStore, and a slew of other things. I am avoiding making a list because that could get real sentimental....

The memories I have in that house are awesome, thank you mom for making dinner, nearly, every night. Thank you dad for paying the electricity bills, Shandi for moving out of the "big" room so i could have it, Kaitlyn for being the youngest so we never had to share a car.

And to my friends, who knew they were always welcome. Wherever I live that offer still stands.




This was my room...before it became my dads office/warner brothers museum.




R.I.P. 6 Kersey Bay 03/1993 - 04/2010

No comments: