Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween aka worst fashion day ever

Every year for halloween, and the weeks leading up to it, I find myself more and more amazed at the the variety of clothes people get away with wearing on halloween. It's all in the name of a fun. You get your typical clown, urban kid dressed as a cowboy and the costume of the year. Last year was the joker from dark knight, this year wild things....anyway. The point is those are okay costumes. There is, however, this redicouslous "i can get away with anything" attitude. You can't take a respectable uniform, such as a doctors outfit and cut a crotch length skirt and make the shirt have a belly button neckline and call it a costume. That is trashy and handing out free candy to kids is creepy... on everyday other than good old halloween.

my sister sent me this photo a few weeks ago, I was waiting for the right time to post it. You cannot see the high heal clogs or the fact that the pants are satin. If this picture was taken on saturday it would not be so funny, it would just be a lame costume.

1 comment:

ROXY MARJ said...

couldn't agree more! BAH! YUCK. UGH! :( I just threw up... :((