Sunday, March 1, 2009

march

It is now March and I find myself, again, wondering where the time has gone. Only one more month of this semester and my family comes down to visit. I have been surprised thus far as to where my life has ended up. I get asked the question "what do you plan on doing" for a variety of times. Sometimes it's school, sometimes work, maybe where we plan on living, what I'm eating for lunch, you get the idea. I am not exactly sure and I hope that's not a bad thing. By not being TOO planned I have ended up here. I have no complaints and am still a little unsure. It doesn't help that I am very adaptable and could move next month and be cool with it. At any rate, I may not be exactly sure on what I am going to do in the future but I am pretty sure on things I will not be doing.

I plan on NOT:
- watching more than one game a year of any sport, except maybe soccer
- wearing baggy jeans ever again. (ages 14-18 were rough)
- eating olives, unless they are on the only option for pizza.
- stop eating pizza whenever I can.
- quitting skateboarding by myself.
- having my own pet.
- watching American Idol
- thinking twice about things I probably should not say.
- Being "that guy" at work
- wearing sandals. (it's been at least 6 years)
- dying my hair ever
- living in the suburbs
- adopting kids from Africa
- going to Africa
- complaining about politics that I don't know about (HUGE American pass time)
- Ever joing another Gym ever
- choosing to drive instead of ride my bike.
- spelling color that way instead of Colour, unless I have to for a paper or something
- spending more than $30 on a T-shirt ever
- admitting I like some of the music I listen too
- ever having to wear slacks with pleats
- boring you with this list any more

No comments: